1. My cat really does miss me when I’m gone for long weekends. And shows it in undesirable ways.
2. I look younger without glasses, much to the chagrin of my boyfriend.
3. It can take up to a couple of months, not a couple of weeks, for your eyes to adjust to mono-vision LASIK.
4. There are Cat Inns. And they come with a private view of a bird feeder. Or an aquarium.
5. I’m not the only person in the world who has a genuine fear of being hit in the head.
6. When describing your Brazilian Blowout, heaven forbid don’t accidentally call it a Brazilian Wax.
7. Reality is now officially better than Reality TV.
8. My son volunteered to be the captain of his computer team.
9. He has learned to handle the disappointment of not coming in first place.
10. It’s a lot cheaper to loan your cat to the neighbors than to the cat inn.
What about you? What did you learn this week?