1. I love mayonnaise. He eschews it…and now can’t have it.
2. I make sure my bathrooms sparkle for visitors. He uses Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners on a regular basis. I’ve never known any one who uses Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners. I thought I would try them too since they meant less cleaning, but they made me wheeze.
3 . I adore a slice of warm fruit pie or brownie in a bowl with milk. Gooey, sweet, and comforting. He takes his cereal in a bowl with no milk. Dry. Very crunchy.
4. I love vegetables. He takes a few bites and distributes the rest around his plate.
5. He always knows where his keys are. You can guess the rest.
6. He is slim and exercises regularly. I am slim.
7. He finds excuses to save money. I find excuses to spend it.
8. He prefers a tidy home, but I don’t mind piles of clothes here and there.
9. Speaking of clothes, he hangs his with fronts facing left, which always befuddles me. I hang mine with fronts facing right which perplexes him. Is that because both my mother and I are left handed? Who is right?
10. I like ugly turquoise colors and he likes ugly orange colors.
At least orange and turquoise are gorgeous together. 🙂
What about you? What opposites are you attracted to?